Our annual convention in Atlantic City that attracts over 1,000 nursing students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. As one of the biggest nursing student conventions in the country, it is a great event for exposure as well as recruitment for future nurses. The exhibitor hall is a primary attraction at convention, with almost 50 different exhibitors showcasing different aspects of nursing.
This year's convention theme is "Keepers of the Flame: Pass the Torch", which focuses on the dissemination of information to and and the growth of the future nursing generation. We will have an opening ceremony with a distinguished keynote speaker, as well as almost 40 breakout speaker sessions throughout the day from different professional nurses,
Five Top Reasons to Exhibit at the NJNS Convention
1) NSNA is the only organization that represents 60,000 pre-licensure nursing students in associate degree, baccalaureate, diploma and masters-entry nursing programs.
2) Attendees are 1,000 nursing students who are:
-seeking future employment as RNs, internships and residencies;
-Uniforms, shoes and nursing products;
-Books and exam review products;
-Academic progression, RN to BSN/MSN and higher degrees;
-Learning tools such as Apps and electronic media.
3) Exhibits are scheduled to allow maximum attendance time by attendees.
4) By exhibiting you build brand recognition and cultivate future employees, students and customers!
5) NJNS attendees will inspire you and give you hope for the future of nursing!
dfsdfNJNS is also accepting applications for advertisements in our program book!
Choose between several options, including:
Back Cover Page
Inside Back Cover Page
Inside Front Cover Page
For sponsors, NJNS will provide complimentary publicity and recognition in the convention program book, on our website, and in our post convention newsletter, the Pulsebeat, which is sent to all New Jersey nursing students statewide.
If you donate $5,000 or more, your exhibitor fee is waived!
If you are an exhibitor and a sponsor, your exhibit booth will be in a prime location.
Donations received by February 1, 2019 are guaranteed recognition in the convention program.