Starting a School Chapter
GETTING THE PIECES TO FIT
Getting the Pieces to Fit is the handbook for state, school, and national NSNA leaders.
This handbook can be used in the following ways:
- As a guideline for starting and strengthening an NSNA chapter
- To assist with management of school and state chapters
- As a reference for NSNA Bylaws and Code of Ethics
- To apply for NSNA constituency status
- To find out when NSNA events take place
Fill out a start-a-chapter request form.
View membership recruitment guidelines.
Request membership brochures for your students.
View school chapter resources from NSNA.